Apply Online for 5134 Posts of SSC 10+2 Level (CHSl) Exam 2016
Staff Determination Commission (SSC) has distributed notice to direct Joined Higher Optional Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for the enrollment of 5134 Postal Associate/Sorting Right hand, Information Section Administrator, Bring down Division Assistant and Court Representative opening. Qualified applicants may apply online from 08-10-2016 to 11-11-2016 by 05:00 PM. Different points of interest like age, capability, determination, process, fee & how to apply are given below….
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 5134
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016
Name of the Post:
1. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 1321 Posts
4. Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 27 years as on 01-01-2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH Candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssc.nic.in from 08-10-2016 to 11-11-2016 by 05:00 PM
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the deired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online:11-11-2016
For more information click here